Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the factory mount point for the Bluetooth module? I was looking through the ETKA catalog and noticed the casing/housing for the BT module. The catalog does not show where the mount point is at though.

Thanks in advance for the help.

:: Chuck

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Under passanger seat you have media compartment. It is tricky to get to this spot but this is original place for Bluetooth interface

·
Registered
737 Posts
I wanted to put my Telephone module in the location under the front passenger. I went to look under the carpet and didn't see anything where it could go.

Now my car is a 2005 B6 S4 and I don't have Telematics or OnStar. I believe that there is a area there for mounting if you have on of these two things. The reason I believe this is true is that I saw a write up on Audiworld from a guy that switched out his Onstar module for a Telephone module. He had some pictures of what it looked like under the carpet area and mine didn't look like his. His seemed to have a styrofoam area for mounting the module. I didn't see this in my car, but I didn't raise the seat or the carpet very high to really get a good look.

If someone knows for sure that I could/can still mount mine there also, let me know. I'd love to mount mine there.

Anyways do a search on Audiworld for a guy that replaced his Onstar for BT Telephohe module.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts