Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am having a problem with my 2008 Audi A4 iPod adapter installed in my Glove Box. I attempt to plug in the iPod (used a 2nd Gen iPod Nano, 3rd Gen iPod Classic and iPhone 4) and it will not read the iPod.

When I connect the iPod the iPod does not go into "charging" mode nor does the system identify an iPod plugged into the dock.

The normal steps of plugging it in, pressing CD or CD6 does not work. It reads "NO CDC" Satellite button reads "NO SAT" (Not sure if that matters...)

I also attempted the recommended troubleshooting of other forums (resetting the iPod, etc...)

I appreciate any help!

Regards,
Tom

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Check the radio for fault codes using VCDS (VAG-COM), and check for blown fuses or loose connections between the CD changer and the radio.

Reactions: Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,
Finally resolved the problem!
All the wiring, fuses, etc... proper. Ended up being a Defaulted Module. Module was replaced and works perfect now!
Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
All the wiring, fuses, etc... proper. Ended up being a Defaulted Module. Module was replaced and works perfect now!
Thanks for all the help!
Hi! I am having this exact same problem with my Audi A3 8P, the dock wont charge or recognize at all my ipod. I want to fix this as well haha. What do you mean by a "defautled module" or what can I do to fix this "module"?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I am having this exact same problem with my Audi A3 8P, the dock wont charge or recognize at all my ipod. I want to fix this as well haha. What do you mean by a "defautled module" or what can I do to fix this "module"?

Thanks in advance
Hello did you figure out what module im having the same issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am having a problem with my 2008 Audi A4 iPod adapter installed in my Glove Box. I attempt to plug in the iPod (used a 2nd Gen iPod Nano, 3rd Gen iPod Classic and iPhone 4) and it will not read the iPod.

When I connect the iPod the iPod does not go into "charging" mode nor does the system identify an iPod plugged into the dock.

The normal steps of plugging it in, pressing CD or CD6 does not work. It reads "NO CDC" Satellite button reads "NO SAT" (Not sure if that matters...)

I also attempted the recommended troubleshooting of other forums (resetting the iPod, etc...)

I appreciate any help!

Regards,
Tom
[
Hello
Hi All,
Thanks for all the help!
Hello-

I am having the same issue i have no power to my ipod and radio shows no cdc, which module do i need to replace?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts