Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,655 Posts
No, you will need to get the OEM "C" tuner for the RNS-E or multimedia adapter and external tuner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.