Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I´m new here, and i would like to get some know\how about my Audi navigation system.
I´m a Portuguese guy, and i've got a Audi A4 S-line (2004) from Germany, and since all the owner book is in german it´s not possible to me to get all the information that i want.
So i'm trying to look at all the topics to find some thing's such as:

-Could the CD-Rom\DVD from GPS read normal DVD movies? If yes what i need to do that?
-I have also a changer CD box installed but sometimes it doesn't work, how can i fix it?
-

It´s possible for all of you, help me on this subject with links, and other kind of ideias?

Here in Portugal i just ask and anyone knows how it is possible to do, and want it (DVD/TV) on my Audi.

If you want you can send an E-mail for [email protected] i'll be appreciated.

Bruno Lopes

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Bruno,

bfflopes said:
Could the CD-Rom\DVD from GPS read normal DVD movies? If yes what i need to do that?
No, it doesn't read DVD movies and there's no way to make it read DVD movies. You have to add an external DVD player and an interface (try searching here, many people have done this modification).

bfflopes said:
I have also a changer CD box installed but sometimes it doesn't work, how can i fix it?
Please tell us some more about when your CD changer doesn't work. Such as what CDs are you trying to play, when does it not work, etc. Maybe then we can help you fix this problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi PetrolDave

Thanks for all your information, regarding DVD players, but about CD Changer the problem is, when i select one CD, for example, nr3 its display an CD ERROR mesage and go to the forward CD #, either sometime read it properly. The big question is: Does laser from this box be the main problem?
It happen in a copy CD (wav.) or an original.

Best Regards
Bruno Lopes

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Sounds like it's worth trying a CD cleaning disc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.