Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just loaded my new CD copy of Bentley's Repair Manual and I was hoping to find a list of Audi part numbers, as used in my car, but as yet I can't find anything like one.

Does anyone know where on the CD they might be located, or how else may I find the part numbers for alternate units, like for example, the part numbers of the wide band amplifiers in the Cabrio boot lid that are required for TV reception.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
No, you need ETKA for part numbers.

The part you want is the aerial amplifier for radio and TV reception. 8H0 035 225 N

Looks like you need two of them, since you have two amps, one each on the left and right side of the trunklid. You also have a diversity antenna switcher box behind the left side trunk trim. However, there is only one part number for all cars in ETKA, so I have to assume you can use the same diversity box for all antenna systems (this is not true of the C5, B5, D2 cars).

Also, please note for anyone reading this for research, these are only B6/B7 cabriolet parts. The B6/B7 sedan uses a completely different antenna system, and the B6/B7 avant uses a similar system but has different antenna amps than the cabriolet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've downloaded and installed a copy of ETKA v7 and I selected English, but it all in German :!:

Is this to be expected, or have I downloaded the wrong version. :?: :?: :?:

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Dave.G6HNI said:
I've downloaded and installed a copy of ETKA v7 and I selected English, but it all in German :!:

Is this to be expected, or have I downloaded the wrong version. :?: :?: :?:
The version I have is in English - PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts