Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have oem bt, with mfsw and only the concert stereo. The system works great with my se phone, but as posted on another post, is not working too well with palm treo 750 wm operating system. I am now trying a blackberry pearl, and now I can't get this or any other phone to pair with the bt kit. I was wondering if there was a max, and how can you delete other phones from it. I even tried a friends phone, and I couldn't get that to sync either.

can someone please help. It is so frustrating. When I push the phone button on the mfsw, the only commands are enter pin, add to phone book, delete phonebook etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I believe the OEM BT module can pair with up to 4 phones.

It will always connect to the most recently paired phone in the case of two phones being within range.

My understanding is that the oldest paired device will be bumped off the list of 4 when a new phone is introduced/paired.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.