Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI im a newbiee 2 this site, im currently looking to install an rns-e (A4)that i have purchased into my 2003 S3. But im also looking at fitting a Dietz 1491 digital tunner and dietz dvd player. has anyone fitted these item before and does the digital tunner have good reception? Or should i go for the alpine digital tunner (tue-t200dvb) which has Electronic programme guide/ teletext? Where should i take my 12v power supply to connect these units? Also if i do get the dietz can anyone tell me where i can get the dietz IMU 1451 i am in the U.K. and cant find anyone who is selling these units here. :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
uks3rnse8L said:
Also if i do get the dietz can anyone tell me where i can get the dietz IMU 1451 i am in the U.K. and cant find anyone who is selling these units here. :roll:
Kufatec in Germany? They ship to the UK.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that speedy reply petroldave

·
Registered
189 Posts
uks3rnse8L said:
HI im a newbiee 2 this site, im currently looking to install an rns-e (A4)that i have purchased into my 2003 S3. But im also looking at fitting a Dietz 1491 digital tunner and dietz dvd player. has anyone fitted these item before and does the digital tunner have good reception? Or should i go for the alpine digital tunner (tue-t200dvb) which has Electronic programme guide/ teletext? Where should i take my 12v power supply to connect these units? Also if i do get the dietz can anyone tell me where i can get the dietz IMU 1451 i am in the U.K. and cant find anyone who is selling these units here. :roll:
Have had any luck with this addition? I'm looking at adding a DVD player very soon and want to do my research. I'm looking in to the VIM unlock and I want to add a DVD player in the glove box. HAve you made your choise yet? What parts did you need to buy?

·
Registered
189 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts