Audi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a dietz1412 adapter from ebay from WWW.CARAUDIO24.DE three weeks ago but until now have received nothing even after a few emails with no response,anyone know how reputable this guy is,i have put a complaint to ebay but no joy so far ,am i being hasty i don,t think so cos this guy has my money and i have no part.

John

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
How did he ship? DHL/Deutsche Post can take up to two month, Fedex/UPS are suposed to be faster (and more expensive).

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
DHL/Deutsche Post has not express customs processing, therefore it takes as long as it takes. The stuff is usually in the US after 2-3 days but then it takes up to 2 month to clear customs...

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I got mine US Nav from Germany after 2 months via DHL...I ordered Dietz back in April and still no package (via DHL too)

I would say DHL sucks when it comes to international shipments. Back in time when I lived in Europe DHL had very good service but dealing with EU- US shipments it's simply POS. :D

To compare I bought few Audi parts from Poland and it was sent via POCZTEX. Shipping was about $35-50 and package arrived within 4-7 days, every time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recieved it yet, vanduara?

If so, remember to take pictures of the installation, as I am going to buy it myself ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it at long last 2 & 1/2 months after paying for it , the guy says he had to wait for the manufacturer to make them but i think he should have told me at the time of purchase about the delivery time.anaway can,t wait to get round to the install,but it may be a few weeks (up to my eyes with work)

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts