Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the posts and am a little confused on this as well. I saw a thread, but it was involving a CDC and Phatbox. I current have an RNSE with XM and would like to add the Denison Ipod interface. Is this possible without loosing the SAT? I saw this new product from Denison, how is this any different from their older product?

http://densionusa.com/merchant/merc...ct_Code=i-Audi-R&Category_Code=DICE_IPOD_AUDI

I have an Ipod that I would love to start using in the car, but don't want to loose the SAT...

Thanks for the info!
-John

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The new product doesn't change anything regarding the old problem that the 3 audio wires between the head unit and the SAT receiver are missing if you don't have an external CD changer and the SAT receiver.

The new product will allow to connect a CD changer and an iPod together but it is still using the CD changer port on the head unit. Since that port is used for the SAT audio wires you will have to add wires and change the layout in order to keep both.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.