Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an A3 with the factory GSM prep arriving in a couple of weeks.

I was under the impression that the Nemesis cradles listed on the Audi UK website were the ones required for this kit but according to the dealer I spoke to today, this isn't the case.

He said these were for an after-market phone kit called, surprisingly enough, Nemesis, and that the cradles required for the factory GSM kit were different (and more expensive I noticed!).

Can anyone confirm this or has a link to any info on these cradles for the factory kit? If what the dealer says is true, I'd like to know whether there's a cradle for the 6230i available.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
6230i cradle is available from your dealer

8P0 051 435 DF

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent! Are there any pics of these cradle things anywhere online? Ain't got a clue what they look like, not that it really matters I spose.

I'm expecting encrusted diamonds for 100 bloody quid!

·
Registered
7 Posts
craigyb said:

8P0 051 435 DF
Thats the info I was looking for - well half really.

There is a section which fits under the cradle (or have I got it wrong) which is connected to the vehicle. I want to use it just for charging and not BT functionality. What I am trying to do is to keep my BT install as stock as possible

Help appreciated

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
craigyb said:

8P0 051 435 DF
The document I have says the part number is 8P0 051 435 DN

Any chance you can send the document(s) you have to me?

vertigo1 AT iconia DOT org DOT uk

Ta

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.