Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my friend is replacing my coolant pipe and I need to order a part, however, I have no clue what the name of this pipe is. Could you help me identify it? I have outlined it in the red in the picture. thanks, the vehicle is 2008 audi a6 quattro v6 3.2l.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive wheel system Gas

Water resources Automotive tire Hood Water Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Gas Electrical wiring Auto part Cable
1 - 2 of 2 Posts