Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had a Phatbox in two separate cars with 4 different radios - a Symphony, an RNS-D, a Concert and now my RNS-E.

I can't figure out how to control the PhatBox with the RNS-E...I'm not sure how to get to the browse artist/album/playlist options.

Can someone post a brief summary of how to control the Phatbox with the RNS-E?

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lee

357 Posts
Are you running US 0150 software? The phatbox controls don't work correctly until the RNS-E is updated, as in the browsing and random track functions didn't work.

CD-List has your basic CD's 1-6, with the cd's having the same categories. Browsing by playlist, album, genre, artist, etc. with cd 6 being the settings button. You should make the phatbox run Type "T".

The controls for the phatbox are under cd controls. Press the corner button corresponding to cd controls and you should see how you can navigate the phatbox.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I'm running US 0150 software. Will try your suggestions. How do I change the changer type? (Haven't done it in a long while...)

Thanks!

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.