Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need help to install bluetooth interface to the RNS-E. I have bluetooth harnness but not really sure how to connect those wire. Below is what I think

Red: Battery plus --- RNS-E connector D - 15
Brown: Battery ground --- RNS-E connector D - 12
Yellow: Mute --- RNS-E connector D - 11
Bleu: Audio + --- RNS-E connector C - 12
Green Audio - --- RNS-E connector C - 6
Grey: Can high --- RNS-E connector D - 9
Whit: Can low --- RNS-E connector D - 10
Orange: K-line --- RNS-E connector B - 5

Is those wire directly connect to RNS-E harness? Please give me a help. thanks alot

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Those connections look OK to me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
count yourself lucky, the BT loom I got from Kufatec had ALL grey wires aand no labels! Was able to 'bell' it out thanks to this forum...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
the911sc said:
count yourself lucky, the BT loom I got from Kufatec had ALL grey wires aand no labels! Was able to 'bell' it out thanks to this forum...
Did you read the cables carefully, although they are all grey, they are labelled with relevant information. Well all mine from Kufatec are.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I did, and the instructions that came with it talked of colour of wires that were'nt there. It wasnt that hard but just made me double check. Its all in and working so yes, I did it correctly!.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
For the first few weeks I belled out all the wires until I looked very closely at them one day.

And low and behold, they are all labelled on the cable itself with "brown NF-" etc

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think you may well be right, the grey wires had black writing on them which you would probably need a magnifier to see. It was made well though and wne nicely into the car. I did notice that the connector that the Mic plugged into was plugged into the car loom ( a green and white lead i think) not sure where this went and obviously the mic wasnt even there but i wonder where it appears in the loom?...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.