Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my cluster coded so that my nav directions show up, this seems to be working properly, but I have a question about it, it doesn't seem quite right, I followed the guide on NSX-JR's site and changed the adaptation value to 5 to I think I may need a different value in my case. Basically, whenever my RNS-E is not powered on I am able to use my stalk on my steering column to cycle through my trip computer, mpg, etc. (vehicle is a B5 S4 btw), but as soon as my RNS-E is powered up I get locked into one of two screens, when navigating I get the directions as I should, but I can't use the stalk to switch to any other information in my cluster. When I am not navigating I am still locked to the nav screen on my cluster, except it only shows me the street I am currently on and my direction of travel. Am I missing something or is this how it functions for everyone else as well?

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
517 Posts
It should switch between OFF->Trip Computer->Navigation->OFF->etc when you press the button on the bottom of the stalk. Does this not work?

Also, if you don't want the street display, when you are not navigating, you can turn the compass off.

Bjarne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts