Audi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cd changer

I have checked my Avant a4 quattro cd changer to go with the RNS-E.

Part number :arrow: AE0057111C £280 plus tax retail, yes it is the same as older cd nav systems as i have checked this as well and confirmed this with my uncle's franchise and my old vehicle. In case anyone wants other part numbers for changers

without navigation :roll: i.e Concert stero use 8E0057111, part number for the cd changer lead is 8E0051592

Glove box part number for A4 2004 8E2857035g26z for grey, blue 3zq beige 4qc, black 6ps Prices £124 plus tax main dealer prices in the UK

These part numbers are all glove box changers only

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I've connected the standard audi changer and a phatnoise to the RNS-E and they both work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the RNS-E support CD-TEXT when linked to a compatible cd charger ?

I actually have the RNS and the official audi cd charger without any cd-text info, but I don't know if the issue come from the RNS or the Charger...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do we need the OEM Euro or US version glove box changer... I know for the CD based Nav+ you need a Euro version of the cd change (welscher)

·
Registered
46 Posts
You don't need a special version of the glovebox changer like you did with the CD based Navi+.

I have just changed to the RNS-E and the changer I had which wouldn't work with the old Navi+ now works with the new RNS-E.

I have a spare glovebox CD changer for sale if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts