Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fantastic forum but seems that there is an RNS-E unit for A4's that does not get referenced in all the data I've searched through. :? The unit # is 4E0 035 192, can anyone give details on this unit? Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Gstrein said:
This is a fantastic forum but seems that there is an RNS-E unit for A4's that does not get referenced in all the data I've searched through. :? The unit # is 4E0 035 192, can anyone give details on this unit? Thanks :)
Since the part number begins 4E0 it's NOT for A4's.

All A4 RNS-E's begin with 8E0 for the saloon (sedan) and avant or 8H0 for the cabriolet.

4E0 is an A8 (D3) prefix.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
This part number does not exist. I saw an auction recently that was mentioning this part number for an RNS-E but this was either a typo or the was not caring about the correct describtion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
This part number does not exist. I saw an auction recently that was mentioning this part number for an RNS-E but this was either a typo or the was not caring about the correct describtion.
Yep, I saw 2 auctions, one guy in the US who is removing his complete from his A4 because he purchased an A6 MIMI and then another european auction selling the same part #. Seems odd so many people making similar mistakes, go figure.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts