Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering what people on the other end of a call think of the call quality on Audi's bluetooth. Can anyone compare it with Parrot's bluetooth (I currently use this). Is roadnoise blocked out effectively? I hate my Parrot, everyone I call complains of background noise. Would like to try the Audi bluetooth but want to make sure the call quality is acceptable. Also, I haven't seen Nokia's 6682 (or any 668x) on the supported phone list (didn't show up in a search). Anyone successful with this phone? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Call quality of the Audi kit is superior to any car kit I have used in the past, inlcuding SE and Parrot kits.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
I make a lot of calls to technical recruitment consultants using my Bluetooth - and the only comments I've had are complimentary ones like "didn't realise you were driving".

·
Registered
142 Posts
To make this thread more boring: it is indeed the best carkit I ever had (either after-market or from factory).

Even in my S4 convertible with the roof down driving 50 km/h, people think I am at home, and at 160 km/h it is still usable for normal conversations.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I'll be the next in line. I used the kit for a week before I told my wife I had installed it. She said she had no idea and that it actually sounded better than when I am using the phone itself.

Also, I think TeddyBGame can comment since he was the first call I made after installing it...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Agree with the rest, no one has been able to tell that I am talking on the BT, and so far no one has commented anything bad. It has all been good so far.
It is so much easier, I leave my phone in my pocket and dont ever have to pull it out as I dont need it the NAV has everything there.

Bajo

·
Registered
198 Posts
Where do you have your Mic mounted? I tried the factory location but people couldn't hear me very well. (I played with the gain with no luck)

I moved up the mic a little more. People can hear me now but they say I sound like I am in a tunnel. (Regardless of phone hooked up)

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Bajors6 said:
I stuck my mic in the original OE location, havent had any issues with it.
Same here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts