Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a EU RSN-E without any software changes? I cannot find out the "how to" make a US DVD work. There is all kinds of info here but not any specific steps that one should follow. Any help would be appreciated. I do have a EU RNS-E and N. America DVD ver.1.

Yes I have spent weeks reading everything on this site but am still unsure of the process to get the US DVD to work in a EU RNS-E. :?:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
You have to either load the US software (easier) or modify the US DVD (more work) to get this to work together. What are the versions shown when you press the CAR button?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Timeout.

I have to take a medical time out. I blew out my knee (dislocated) and am in a immobilizer from the hip down and pain killers from the neck up. Needless to say i won't be doing my install soon.

Thanks for your reply, I will get back to my garage in a week or so and get the CAR info. I forgot to mention the unit I have is for a C5 and is going into a '03 C5.

In case your wondering I did the knee-jobber in a mud puddle while playing soccer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: Timeout.

Navyvet said:
In case your wondering I did the knee-jobber in a mud puddle while playing soccer.
I know exactly what you mean.

Had knee surgery last wednesday, knee is recovering well but the strained ligament in the same knee is giving me a lot of pain.

Well, I won't be playing soccer untill the 19th of may.

World Championship soccer for lawyers in Antalya (Turkey)!

:lol:

p.s. sorry for the off-topic stuff!

dbaser
:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts