Audi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First hello to everyone on the forum and I think your contributions help make this the Best Manufacturer/Topic Specific Forum on the Internet. So this topic is I think really "off topic", but since you've all done so well on various electronic components of the different Audi's to date I thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with the manufacturer installed garage door opener? I have the manual and have tried to program the remote but I can't get it to take (learn). My vehicle is a US Model B7 and I am trying to get it (built in door opener) to learn the code of a (European) German Bosch MoTor system remote (Model No. 1A3531-1). Anyone with an idea???

·
Registered
380 Posts
asjo said:
My vehicle is a US Model B7 and I am trying to get it (built in door opener) to learn the code of a (European) German Bosch MoTor system remote (Model No. 1A3531-1). Anyone with an idea???
European and US frequencies are completely different.

I had the same problem with a unit I bought once from the US for my previous BMW: no working at all with European receivers...

In your case maybe, changing the transmitter module behind the front bumper COULD solve the problem, but this is just a PERSONAL idea...

Try asking your dealer.

Ciao

1 - 2 of 2 Posts