Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i read the FAQ threads on the Bluetooth TEL module install and as mentioned by PROXUS and i upped the microphone sensitivity by changing adaptation channel 131 from "0" to "3"

after doing so, people still remark that my voice could be a little louder on the other end of the transmission

my question is, does this change the actual microphone volume to the call receiver? or just the initial sensitivity to begin transmitting (i would guess it is only active when it picks up a certain threshold of sound)

if someone could clarify i would appreciate it. also, if there is another way of upping the voice volume for the recipient of a Bluetooth call, please let me know

thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
mic sensitivity

Just had mine adjusted to 06 which is +6db which would seem to be volume however some have complained that it sounds like a tunnel and not clear.Im not sure if it has helped.It does not seem so. The jury is still out

John
2009 tts roadster

·
Registered
133 Posts
If its just sound amplified you want just turn up the volume knob while in a call. If you change the mic sensitivity the sound isn't amplified but to everyone you talk to it sounds like your in a tunnel because its picking up all the ambient sound in the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts