Audi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. so i managed to get down to a ship that has a VAG tool today. We were able to connect to the car and make changes to the nav system but were were not able to connect to "77" to make changes to the BT module :( So i am guessing that mean i connected some wires incorrectly? (CAN wires?) Guess i need to rip out my seat and take a look. I double verified each wire when i did the switch... so i am a bit puzzled.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Do you have latest software for VAG? is it HEX-CAN?

Be sure that your K-Line is connected as well. Also double check if K-line is wired to pin 15 in TEL harness connector.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PROXUS said:

Be sure that your K-Line is connected as well. Also double check if K-line is wired to pin 15 in TEL harness connector.
Well i just changed this pin on the connector to reflec the chart someone posted here(onstar conversion)... so how do i make sure my "K-line" is connected? (is this just one of the wires?)

I don;t know if this was the latest version of VAG software... it had 77-Tele, but we could not connect. What version is the latest?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
gregtay said:
PROXUS said:

Well i just changed this pin on the connector to reflec the chart someone posted here(onstar conversion)... so how do i make sure my "K-line" is connected? (is this just one of the wires?)

I don;t know if this was the latest version of VAG software... it had 77-Tele, but we could not connect. What version is the latest?
If you have 5.10 or anything above you are OK.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fixed:) .. just needed the latest version of the VAG-COM software. Phone is paired and working Thanks for all your help!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts