Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently finished installing a 8P0 862 335 M bluetooth module and have a question regarding the synching capabilities.

The below is a photo from the 'Memory' screen.

I've tried both a Moto V3 RAZR and Nokia 6310i and in both cases all the syncing functions seem to be greyed out..

Anyone got any tips for how to make it sync (the Moto in particular)?

One other question is when I used the dealer's VAS5051 it wouldn't access the telephone module (#77). I tried several times and still no joy.. What could the problem be?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Alister said:
One other question is when I used the dealer's VAS5051 it wouldn't access the telephone module (#77). I tried several times and still no joy.. What could the problem be?
It sounds like the K line isn't connected to your Bluetooth module. I'd check the wiring of the adapter lead.

Once you can connect to the Bluetooth module you can check the coding, it should probably be 10722 for you.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick responses guys.

RADL said:
Have you tried to memory setting to SIM & phone?.
Where can I set that?

PetrolDave said:
It sounds like the K line isn't connected to your Bluetooth module. I'd check the wiring of the adapter lead.

Once you can connect to the Bluetooth module you can check the coding, it should probably be 10722 for you.
Cheers - I'll have to re-check the K line connection over the next day or two.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just as a follow-up to the above issue, PetrolDave was right, the K line wasn't connected.

I connected it up, re-coded the bluetooth module to 10722 (it was a new unit coded '0') and all is good now. It's now also got the little bluetooth icon down the bottom of the screen and everything that was greyed out before is now green. :D

Thanks again for the help PetrolDave!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This post really wouldn't be complete without some updated screen shots so here they are: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts