Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my situation is like this:

this weekend i build in my A4 B6(with Bose) a RNS-E 8H0 035 192 A (H71, 0460) and ejected the orignal RNS-D unit i got all the stuff from kufatec.
i bought on ebay a bluetooth module version "C" a microphone and bt antenne at the audi dealer.

started building in is not realy that difficult. after a few hours it was all connected and what happend...

cd changer didn t play cd's it loaded and unloaded that was it, no playing.
i tried to search bluetooth devices with my mobile and found audi uhv or something like that...even made some test telephone calls and ok that worked i tought . but next day when i started to check the wires over and over..and over..

i saw that i lost my connection with the BT module already before i even did something, my Qtek 8310 didn t see my car any more. cd changer still not working...
i again checked the quadlock (or what is it called) connector and ejected the cd's because i found on this forum that it could help. and yess it worked.. :)

but still no BT connection.. :shock: the first day when i builded in everything and the Bt worked i could also see it on the vagcom as module Telephone[77]

what i saw was a bit strange i bought a version "c"and vagcom said version "F" ???

but BT worked the first day but lost connection after a while..let s say when i came back a hour later ... and got in the car, the car didn t reconnect to the phone anymore... after disconneting the battery for a while and reconnect it it worked again.. when i started vagcom (409.1S) it didnt see [77] anymore before it did???...

then i though let s recode everything..because i didn t do any coding yet.

i could not change the code from the navi which was 0413113 , i tried and tried, but everytime after a "DO IT" the old code came back.no changes.

tonight i did the same and could recode the navi i put it to 309714
i think this should be good not????

again checked the wires but nothing..... no BT.. to morrow i want to start looking again... why it is not working..

What can i check and were can i start to easily solve this problem..
my BT module i build it behind my Cd Changer in the dashb.
so i went to vagcom again, and it reported when i wanted to connect to [77] "error communication to many devices"..bla bla.. but when i went to the navi number, it was ok....

i pulled the can high and can low from pin 19 and 20 from the blue connector behind the cluster to the NAVI and parallel on those wires i connected the BT wires can high and Can low.

strange thing is.. my gala wire is not connected is that right?? because i saw agian here naviplus.us that it is not used for RNS-E .

so i have 7 wires from BT can-h and can low, +12v is parralel on the 12V+ to the RNS-E the wirs that go to the seiling (mikrofone). and a telephone mute.

this is it not???

what do i do wrong or do i make a mistake.. how can i easy test some things? do i miss wires or....

and which codes are the best settibngs to use. i have SDS so want to use it later ..also want to buy a 3 spoke sport full leather with Tiptronic MFSW so if anybody has it for sale (for B7 model.)

help wanted please and if MFSW for sale send me a PM or email.

many thanks charly

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no response on my topic?? no experts here?

Hi today i did rewiring again let say, checked everything the K-line and so, it worked, after reconnecting the battery, i can t acces the telephone [77] moduel with my vagcom 4.09.1S but tomorrow the is a audi day in holland i will asked there.... so everting worked but my central locking didnt work any more after i went out of the car, i did ignition on and off , central locking was working so i went inside when i came back....bluetooth was searching.. searching and then i got a message telephone didn t reconnect...

when is start vagcom 409.1s on the rns-e it connect ok. and when i try [77] it say "communication error to many devices"...

Help please from some experts...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
It has been mentioned before that only VAG-COM version 510 or newer will properly connect to the BT interface. Get the newest VAG-COM version and try again.

Central locking may be affected by disconnecting the battery, not sure about this though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i diagnosed with vagcom

i diagnosed with vagcom 409.1S tonigh and i found a message like: "excessive comm errors" what does this mean. an other thing when i build in the microphone in the roof and i took out the light unit i found i microphone connector in the roof, i thought is there allready thsi unit in the car may under the chair?? how can i qucikly see if the Bt module is already build in and that the is a connector SOMEWHERE?? in my car let s say it different where would i lead to originaly the cabke which comes from the Bt module to the dashboard or to... ?? something to look for maybe?

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
charly_holland said:
but ok i will wait form vag com 512
It's a free download from the Ross Tech website, no need to wait.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
problem solved

hi yesterday there was a audi day in holland and there was my problem solved.
it was all about recoding the BT module [77]. couldn t acces, but with vagcom 512, we had acces to the module it was the "F" version, and was code very wrong !!! it was coded that would intercept the diagnose, K-line after a while someting like 11411 ?? after recoding it 10722 everything worked fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.