Audi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happens sometimes but not always so I don't know what is the reason... when I get in my car, NAV+ tells me "BT ON" but then instead of going back to normal funciton (either nav or music), it gets locked in "calling" mode even though the phone is functioning correctly. I get no music and I can't exit the "calling" mode with either the NAV+ buttons or the steering wheel buttons. I have to either make a phone call manually from the actual cell phone (which NAV+ will register and the microphone/speaker will takeover) or reboot my phone to get NAV+ to release the system from "calling" mode. Besides this problem, the phone works great with NAV+ (full caller ID, phone book, call history etc).

Anyone have similar experience? Is this something that can be fixed with a firmware update?

I have an Ericsson T637 (GSM 900/1900) with 2006 US Spec S4

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hmmm. So I'm not the only one. I also get this sometimes with my Ericsson T630. I usually resolve it by pressing the steering wheel button and it eventually says ending call, and all goes back to normal.

No idea what causes it, but would love to know.

Keith

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe it's an Ericsson problem... since we both have the same crappy phone (637 US version of 630). No one seems to have this problem with Nokia or Motorola phones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yep, must be something to do with Ericsson. I haven't tried yet, but it may only happen after my girlfriend has used the car and had her motorola connected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts