Audi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,

I have a problem with the access to a phone book...

I have the module bluetooth 8P0 862 335C and the Nokia 8800 phone. The module is encrypted 00702. An announcement is visible on the screen: WHEN YOU RECEIVE A CALL THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS CAN BE SELECTED USING THE ROTARY PUSHBUTTON: ANSWER/IGNORE/REPLACE

I don't know how to gain access to additional functions. The radio is encrypted 03012314 - I have the normal steering wheel, CD, TV Tuner, no bose

what I am still supposed to do????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,350 Posts
To enable the advanced Bluetooth features you need to recode your Bluetooth module to 10722, and to recode your RNS-E.

You say your RNS-E is coded 03012314 - but the RNS-E coding is only a 6 digit value??? I think your present coding is 301314, and you need to change it to 301714.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Tom,

Try recoding it as Dave said, I have a Nokia 8800 and have all those functions you are missing, even the apprpriate icons for each address book shows up like the work, home, general phone identifiers.

Good luck,

Bajo


PS. The 8800 is to me the best phone Nokia has made.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks,

Dave, of course I wrote badly, current code it 301214

I will change right away on so how you wrote for me and we will see...


Bajo, I also think, that Nokia 8800 is best phone in world
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
PetrolDave said:
To enable the advanced Bluetooth features you need to recode your Bluetooth module to 10722, and to recode your RNS-E.

You say your RNS-E is coded 03012314 - but the RNS-E coding is only a 6 digit value??? I think your present coding is 301314, and you need to change it to 301714.
Is the adavanced bluetooth functions only available for newer RNS-E & Tel models?

I have:
RNS-E (HW 044, SW Upgraded from 0100 to 0360)
8E0 035 192 C
Coding 0321217

Tel
8P0 862 335 A
Coding 0000877
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
bjornb1 said:
PetrolDave said:
To enable the advanced Bluetooth features you need to recode your Bluetooth module to 10722, and to recode your RNS-E.

You say your RNS-E is coded 03012314 - but the RNS-E coding is only a 6 digit value??? I think your present coding is 301314, and you need to change it to 301714.
Is the adavanced bluetooth functions only available for newer RNS-E & Tel models?

I have:
RNS-E (HW 044, SW Upgraded from 0100 to 0360)
8E0 035 192 C
Coding 0321217

Tel
8P0 862 335 A
Coding 0000877
Yes, you would need to replace your phone interface 8P0 862 335 A with a newer 8P0 862 335 F to get those features.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol:
The module is finally working properly!!!!

thanks very much for all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I have the 8P0862335D module and it will only accept 00702 as coding. It will not change the first digit to 1 so I can get 10702.

Does anyone have any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
lt8x7 said:
I have the 8P0862335D module and it will only accept 00702 as coding. It will not change the first digit to 1 so I can get 10702.

Does anyone have any ideas?
The "D" module does not support the leading 1, you will need to update your phone interface to a C, E or M unit.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,350 Posts
AudiA4B6US said:
The "D" module does not support the leading 1, you will need to update your phone interface to a C, E or M unit.
Or an F or G unit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hello

Everything is working well, but...

I don't have the access to a full phone book :cry:

accessible there are only a few contacts. Whether somebody knows what can be a cause??

I have all my contacts in the memory of the phone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Tom687 said:
hello

Everything is working well, but...

I don't have the access to a full phone book :cry:

accessible there are only a few contacts. Whether somebody knows what can be a cause??

I have all my contacts in the memory of the phone
Both the Phone Memory book and the SIM phone book must become visible in the RNS-E (this works on my Nokia 6310i[v5.51], Samsung P300 as well as MDA Vario/Qtek 9100).

My experience is, it takes a little while before everything becomes available (myNokia and Samsung about 2 minutes, the MDA about 5 minutes the first time it is connected!). The maximum capacity of the BT module is to store 4x1000 numbers (1000 for a max of 4 different phones).

Anybody knows the difference between coding the BT module to 10702 and 10722? (mine was originally 00702, I recoded to 10702).

regards,

S4udibert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
This is the link to the German openobd pages:
http://de.openobd.org/audi/rns.htm#77_handy

The second last digit is the language for voice control, 0 being voice control off, 2 being English (UK) and 7 being English (US).

The leading one works only on newer phone interfaces (US index "B", Europe all indexes except "A" and "D") and enables the enhanced phone features when used with US sw 0110 or Euro sw 0330 or newer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:cry:

I don't have the access to a phone book still... Whether somebody has some solution???? I can only see a few contacts?? What can be a cause??

How I already wrote all contacts are written in the memory of the phone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Are new contacts available if you add the contacts to the sim card and not the phone memory?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes, the contact is visible then

but it is also visible a few from the memory of the phone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Hmmmm,

I have the SE K750i and my phone paired with the BT interface box but it pairs with the simcard and not the phone itself.

If I change a number or contact in my phone, it doesn't pair.

Is this a setting that can be changed?

EDIT:

I've looked at the telephone settings and changed some here and then and now I get the numbers that are stored on the phone as well as those on the simcard simultaniously on my RNS-E.

Now I need to figure out how to get only the numbers from the phone itself on the RNS-E.

Still work in progress... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Re: Bloetooth - no phonebook, caller ID, dialed calls... HEL

Tom687 said:
HELLO,

I have a problem with the access to a phone book...

I have the module bluetooth 8P0 862 335C and the Nokia 8800 phone. The module is encrypted 00702. An announcement is visible on the screen: WHEN YOU RECEIVE A CALL THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS CAN BE SELECTED USING THE ROTARY PUSHBUTTON: ANSWER/IGNORE/REPLACE

I don't know how to gain access to additional functions. The radio is encrypted 03012314 - I have the normal steering wheel, CD, TV Tuner, no bose

what I am still supposed to do????
Hello, I'm new here and I have the same problem with my bluetooth connection and my nokia 8800. I get the same announcement as mentioned above. I don't have the slightest idea how to check the codes you are all talking about but this is what I know:
I have a 2005 (01-05) A4 3.0 TDI with the factory option bluetooth installed;
My nokia has the latest firmware;
I have the DVD 2006_1 installed;
I have the MF steering wheel, CD changer and BOSE.

Can anybody help me getting full functionality from my bluetooth connection?

Thanx in advance!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top