Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to enable the battery level monitor on the A6 today. So I went into 07-Control Head, Adaptation 10. I selected channel 02, and the current value was 22.

I tried to add 32 to the current value 22 (= 54) and it would not accept the value, every time I pressed the TEST button it reverted to 22. I tried to test higher vaules and it would not accept 55 but would accept 56. So after saving the value 56, the battery monitor now appears. Does anyone have the full list of options for this channel?

Or has anyone else had this problem.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
TDiAvant said:
So I went to enable the battery level monitor on the A6 today. So I went into 07-Control Head, Adaptation 10. I selected channel 02, and the current value was 22.

I tried to add 32 to the current value 22 (= 54) and it would not accept the value, every time I pressed the TEST button it reverted to 22. I tried to test higher vaules and it would not accept 55 but would accept 56. So after saving the value 56, the battery monitor now appears. Does anyone have the full list of options for this channel?

Or has anyone else had this problem.
When I've made the adaptation in CH:02 of CONTR. 07 the number stored was 19. I think the different value than yours is normal because my car is an A8 but I really don't know exactly what means and I would discover it. As you probably know I have always an issue in my start screen that shows S6 and normally it should give S8. I've searched the label with adaptation for the 07 but i've found only German version so translated in english should be:

- > channel 02 (MMI options)

000?x: Chassis number (VIN) indicate
000x?: LEFT steering wheel (PR-L0R)

I don't understand what exactly this means :shock: :shock:

But I think this is involved also in my start screen issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts