The car :
- A4 B7 06.2005
no BoseÂ© but 10 OEM!! HP (including a subwoofer)
RNS-E (HW72, SW460) coded 301711
BT module (version J)
- Everything is like the base volume of the RNS-E is to high.
- 1. Volume settings for navigation instructions have to be negative (I mean the knob is at 8 o'clock) to be acceptable.
2. Gala (set on 5) have more effect when I set the volume higher.
3. Warning sound volume for BT connection (when the phone get connected) is to high.
- a. Is there a way to control the base volume of the RNS-E (just like the BT module)?
b. Is there a different code for A4 b7 (with vag com)