Audi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I really do need an expert help. My gateway (J533) burnout somehow that I could not be able to find(coil pack #2 wiring burn out too). After replacing the exact same Gateway the ignition is not turning on both acc/start mode. I have the full wiring diagram of the vehicle and did check all the fuses and +, -, cables including with the most wiring harnesses going in/out to the J393 unit, ignition unit(E415), steering column (J527) unit, onboard supply unit(J519) , gateway, engine control unit (J623) and did check all the LIN lines(which my vehicle does not have the garage door opener or the antitheft switch (G578)which should be located next to the interior reading lights according to the book). Long story short I spent over 5 weeks and nothing. Tried to follow the CAN bus lines but all the can bus wires going in to the modules looks okay too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thaks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all.
I really do need an expert help. My gateway (J533) burnout somehow that I could not be able to find(coil pack #2 wiring burn out too). After replacing the exact same Gateway the ignition is not turning on both acc/start mode. I have the full wiring diagram of the vehicle and did check all the fuses and +, -, cables including with the most wiring harnesses going in/out to the J393 unit, ignition unit(E415), steering column (J527) unit, onboard supply unit(J519) , gateway, engine control unit (J623) and did check all the LIN lines(which my vehicle does not have the garage door opener or the antitheft switch (G578)which should be located next to the interior reading lights according to the book). Long story short I spent over 5 weeks and nothing. Tried to follow the CAN bus lines but all the can bus wires going in to the modules looks okay too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thaks in advance
P.S I do already know that the J393, E415 and J527 has to match ad all work together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts