Audi Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Banner is fine, but it could overlap on homepage in 1024x768 resolution.
Unfortunately, we are not planning to replace it with smaller one as this is the most popular standard size.
But we will try to fix overlapping problem.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Banner is fine, but it could overlap on homepage in 1024x768 resolution.
Unfortunately, we are not planning to replace it with smaller one as this is the most popular standard size.
But we will try to fix overlapping problem.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Both options PM & Mail are merged into conversations.
If you engage in conversation (PM) with somone, email will be sent to notify him about it.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
If you engage in conversation (PM) with somone, email will be sent to notify him about it.
Is there any way to disable emails when someone posts in a conversation - I don't want yet more spam!

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
Click on your ID at the upper right--select "Alert Preferences".
Doesn't help - I've got them all clear except the bottom two - which even when I clear them and Save come back as set. Grrr!!!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Is there any way to disable emails when someone posts in a conversation - I don't want yet more spam!
It is not spam. It is notification about your conversation :)
But if you want to disable this function go to your contact details and uncheck "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
if you want to disable this function go to your contact details and uncheck "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
Thanks - that worked.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
Is there any way to delete conversations (I can't find one)?

Once a conversation has served it's purpose it becomes "dead", and on the old forum software I used to delete them - which I'd like to be able to do with the new software.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Is there any way to delete conversations (I can't find one)?

Once a conversation has served it's purpose it becomes "dead", and on the old forum software I used to delete them - which I'd like to be able to do with the new software.
if u leave from conversation, i will delete from your inbox (just yours)
if all members leave the conversation, that conversation will be deleted from database

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
if u leave from conversation, i will delete from your inbox (just yours)
if all members leave the conversation, that conversation will be deleted from database
How do you "leave" a conversation?

I have many conversations that have not had any activity for weeks/months, so it's not automatic - and I cannot see any "leave" option?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
This screen is forum post. We are talking about conversations which replaced PMs.
If you click on INBOX > show all > then select conversation > then look at top right for link "Leave conversation"

21 - 37 of 37 Posts