Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have the original Audi bluetooth instaled and recently bought a Nokia E50 . I'm little disappointed because this phone not share either the phone book or the call lists to my Audi bluetooth .Does anyone solved this problem with Symbian telephones?
Thank you !

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nothing yet, all symbian phones have these issues

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
I threw my Nokia N70 in the bin, and bought a Sony Ericsoon K610i. Only way I could find to solve the problem!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's a shame about Nokia...hopefully they might fix it at some point.

We had purchased the E70s, but had the same issues. Any of these new Symbian phone suck in regards to the Audi.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
lilmonkeyA3 said:
It's a shame about Nokia...hopefully they might fix it at some point.
Don't hold your breath.

When I posted on the Nokia UK discussion forum about this problem, the Nokia moderators were VERY rude and insisted there was nothing wrong with their phones. They had no understanding or knowledge of the problem. They ended up deleting my account because I was "not positive enough"! - heck their phones don't work properly, how can I be positive when there is something clearly inherently missed out in the design!

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
Haaggie said:
damn...just got a new Nokia E50 from my work. Still the Symbian problems?
Yes, which Nokia will not even admit to.

On their forum they continue to blame the car kits for the Symbian problems.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Is there a solution for the Nokia E50 phonebook transfer issue?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
No

·
Registered
117 Posts
I tried an Nokia E50 in my car today and the phone works but no phonebook sync and no missed calls, dialed calls, etc...

Shame really, want an E50 but I'm still not sure.

It's really a step back from my current Nokia 8800 when it comes to phoning in my car.

:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts