Audi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey please I need help my mmi gone off in my Audi A5 2008 there is no life at all sometimes it comes on and then go’s off again I tried to change the control module but didn’t work checked all the fuses no luck maybe someone can help. Before it when of massage come up device error missing answer for notification 0x412

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey please I need help my mmi gone off in my Audi A5 2008 there is no life at all sometimes it comes on and then go’s off again I tried to change the control module but didn’t work checked all the fuses no luck maybe someone can help. Before it when of massage come up device error missing answer for notification 0x412
My 2009 A6 MMI intermittently went on/of, then off for several days, then died. Problem was a short in the wiring harness, which eventually fried the MMI computer. The dealer had it for 2 months before finding the problem (the tech snagged a wire behind the dash on his finger and the "dead" MMI came on!). God know how many hours they spent before they found that, then it needed a new MMI computer. They charged me $1800 all together, an insane bargain just for the tech time. Hope yours is less of an issue...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts