Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a Really NICE Audi convertable that when purchased the owner advised me that I would have to add oil frequently. We use the car just for pleasure, country rides with top down etc.

I recently found out about the Oil problem and Class action suit which is now over. Dealer will not help now. My question is At 74,000, car in Beautiful condition what can I expect as the car gets lots more miles, Any history from anyone with this problem? Any suggestions? I feel the car should retail for over 10,000 + so though about selling even though we love the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you have a prepurchase inspection done?

Oh, and you posted in the wrong forum. This is the allroad forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned a Really NICE Audi convertable that when purchased the owner advised me that I would have to add oil frequently. We use the car just for pleasure, country rides with top down etc.

I recently found out about the Oil problem and Class action suit which is now over. Dealer will not help now. My question is At 74,000, car in Beautiful condition what can I expect as the car gets lots more miles, Any history from anyone with this problem? Any suggestions? I feel the car should retail for over 10,000 + so though about selling even though we love the car.
It is wonder to ride by car and if this is favorite care with all requirement

1 - 3 of 3 Posts