Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
You mean unpair? I don't think so, but maybe there is a reset to factory defaults under SETUP. I would change the BT pin and pair again the phones I want to use.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
You mean unpair? I don't think so, but maybe there is a reset to factory defaults under SETUP. I would change the BT pin and pair again the phones I want to use.
thank you

I do not understand very well, I feel
bad translator
I erase with vag - com?
or I erase them with rns

not entiend

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
With the RNS-E: Press TEL, then press SETUP and see if there is a delete user data or restore factory defaults option. However, this may also delete other information that you would prefer to keep. Changing the BT pin should be possible under SETUP as well, no need for a VAG-COM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AudiA4B6US said:
With the RNS-E: Press TEL, then press SETUP and see if there is a delete user data or restore factory defaults option. However, this may also delete other information that you would prefer to keep. Changing the BT pin should be possible under SETUP as well, no need for a VAG-COM.
now if! thank you very much from Spain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.