Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
damn it's distorted :D

You can play DiVX with most of todays DVD players and MP3 function is already built in, so I hope it has more features than just that ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
bump - Just started looking into this myself. Any updates on anyone playing around with this lovely looking piece of software?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Software?

I actually looks like commercial version of Car2PC that also connects to BUS and reads stats.
I've seen people retrofitting Audi's to support computers, but it seems EXPENSIVE.

·
Registered
235 Posts
very interesting - I haven't run accross that yet. Although this seems to be only for audio :(

·
Registered
819 Posts
Am I missing something here, as I cannot find RNS-E information. It looks like it's for MMI based Audi's A6 A8 Q7

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm not entirely sure :( I was thinking it might work with the can2com box it might work with the rns-e. Perhaps with a cangate for the audi's without the built in can-network. But i'm sure for the most part the can2com box works with the infotainment can-bus which 2000 ish audi's and above have?
We really need some one who already has the av inputs (tv tuner or dietz) and perhaps already has this can2com box to check it out. Software is free trial for 15 minutes at a time! lol`

1 - 7 of 7 Posts