Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than the obvious features, is there any cool hidden features you can do with the standard rns-e?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I wouldn't call it cool but the Engineering Mode is pretty interesting.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The RNS-E system is a really cool and advanced piece of technique.

But personally I get really horny of the on/off button.. I'm still amazed you can also use it to set the audio volume.. you believe that ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can set 2 timers to record traffic news(i.e 1 timer for about half an hour before your commute into work, and another one for about half an hour before your journey home).

You can also replay the last few traffic announcements.

While in Radio mode, press the info button, and then the top left soft button(around the selection knob).

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
arthurfuxake said:
You can set 2 timers to record traffic news(i.e 1 timer for about half an hour before your commute into work, and another one for about half an hour before your journey home).

You can also replay the last few traffic announcements.

While in Radio mode, press the info button, and then the top left soft button(around the selection knob).
Lucky Europeans only :cry:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I played around with the engineering mode and that is sweet. Is there anything you can do as far as audio enhancements or color changes other than the obvious? i have seen some units where the maps look tan. My map always looks white.

·
Registered
155 Posts
audios said:
I played around with the engineering mode and that is sweet. Is there anything you can do as far as audio enhancements or color changes other than the obvious? i have seen some units where the maps look tan. My map always looks white.
You can set it to night mode... I have mine on that all of the time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts