Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Could you help me with the following:

I am trying to connect to my amplifier, I have The RNS-adapter, next to this I have one iso connector (the other is from the loudspeakers) with the power and the antenna output (radio on signal). I have connected the audi iso connector with the antenna (radio on) pin to the RNS-E adapter nr 13 pin. But the amp doesn't turn on. Any ideas? I have not changed anything in the config of the RNS-E and I haven't made changes yet with VAG-com.

--> It works with my old becker radio...

My specs:
Audi a4 8e B6 2002
No factory installed radio
external amplifier

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With another look on my RNS-E adapter I saw that the U14 (pin 13) is not correctly connected to my AUDI ISO connector. (and that is where my amp get's it's signal from...)

I Will test it... (I paid 50 euro's... and Now I have to do it myself.... )

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
bieshose said:
With another look on my RNS-E adapter I saw that the U14 (pin 13) is not correctly connected to my AUDI ISO connector. (and that is where my amp get's it's signal from...)

I Will test it... (I paid 50 euro's... and Now I have to do it myself.... )
It is quite common to find wiring missing or incorrect in RNS-E adapters. It's something mentioned many, many times on this website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.