Audi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've noticed while reading some info regarding Nav+ that if you install the D-Navi Nav plus with out a TMC box that it will not display the radio info on the center lcd info screen in the dash....Is this true?? If so what exactly will it show? will it just be black like when using the stock radio and your radio is off?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another Question

Dam that sucks....Any where to buy the TMC beside Ebay?

Also which model Dietz cable do i need to purchase to run The Blaupunkt Me3 Dvd player w/ the built in TV tuner?? any suggestions on where to buy?
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
36 Posts
keep an eye out around here. I nabbed one for $50. There's one in the classifieds right now in fact.

the navplus display in the DIS is neat as hell though. :)
I find it to be very handy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i just found one for 125.00...i guess thats what there going for used....although by looking at the unit it doesn't look like there are any brackets to mount it anywhere its the 4B1 919 894 model....are the brackets usually attached to the unit or are they seperate?

Thanks a lot for your help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i've noticed going through pictures of tmc units half have the brackets and half dont....hope i dont have a problem with it...What car did u install the nav+ and TMC into?

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would u recommend that blitzsafe adaptor over the Dietz 1412? i found a the dietz 1412 here in the u.s for 165.00 shipped...is there any atvantage to either adaptor?
Thanks Ted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts