Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I went through the pain of fitting a rear vier camera to the A8, it included a new trim part to be painted, wiring through the boot lid etc and a new controller. I never got it working until now. After messing with the parking controller and downgrading it, the rear view parking camera is now functional.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Very nice job. I guess you will do a complete report of this upgrade. I don't think it can be done without the rights instructions.

·
Registered
104 Posts
UHHHAUUU!! :D
GREAT!!

Finally one useful gadget that get a4ss4abt envious(?)! :wink:

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got this working correctly, after being told I couldn't reprogram the PDC with the codes I wanted and a new PDC had to be ordered, I went out to the car today and put in a security code for the camera, not the PDC and then I could code the PDC, very bizarre...

·
Registered
64 Posts
a8 camera retrofit problem

Hello! help needed!

I have ordered kit for A8 from Kufatex and it arrived with camera module for the boot.....but in the shape of Q7/A6 module so my dealer cannot fit the camera.What parts additionnaly do I need? I have otdereed this boot/light strip for A8 with camera but is it enough? maybe something additional is needed?

Thank you in avance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts