Audi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I eagerly await joining the community of Audi owners. Sadly, I can’t take delivery of a 2020 S3 until the current recall finds a solution. Can anybody enlighten me as to a fix and when it will be available? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all! I eagerly await joining the community of Audi owners. Sadly, I can’t take delivery of a 2020 S3 until the current recall finds a solution. Can anybody enlighten me as to a fix and when it will be available? Thanks
We have owned our A3 Sportback e-tron since Fed. 2017. When recalls have been announced, we typically waited for several months before solutions were decided upon and then the repairs went relatively quickly. We have still NOT heard anything about the PODS recall after being alerted to it months ago. It appears, however, to be very similar to a recall we already had performed a couple years ago, so maybe the first recall didn't solve the problem adequately.
We always watch the warning lights for any change, but so far, nothing has occurred to cause us serious worry.
Sorry that I can't tell you any more than what I mentioned above. It is horrible to not even have your S3 available to drive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have owned our A3 Sportback e-tron since Fed. 2017. When recalls have been announced, we typically waited for several months before solutions were decided upon and then the repairs went relatively quickly. We have still NOT heard anything about the PODS recall after being alerted to it months ago. It appears, however, to be very similar to a recall we already had performed a couple years ago, so maybe the first recall didn't solve the problem adequately.
We always watch the warning lights for any change, but so far, nothing has occurred to cause us serious worry.
Sorry that I can't tell you any more than what I mentioned above. It is horrible to not even have your S3 available to drive.
Thanks for sharing your ownership experience. It’s frustrating to know that the process takes so long to resolve but good to hear the actual repairs go quickly! I accept the fact that Audi faces immense legal exposure in these cases. I guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts