Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am thinking about getting a RNS-E Navigation System for my car, but before I get one could someone please highlight the difference between the 8E0 035 192D & the 8E0 035 192K?

I am based in the UK and have an A4 2002 model.

Any help will be appreicated.

Regards

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The only difference is the newer software, the K unit comes with sw 0500, the D unit is max at sw 0460.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You for you reply. So apart from Software within no other noticable changes are present (ie. Functions etc).

Regards

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Nothing anybody would have posted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You for you reply. So apart from Software within no other noticable changes are present (ie. Functions etc).

Regards

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
no differenced at all - most of the functionality is located in software.
You will have more functionality in software 0500 than 0100

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You, one final question, can I get Plug&Play on my Audi A4 2002, currently with Symphony II installed?

Would I need to connect the cables with the Speed Meter? I don't think I have the Bose Speakers installed, but do have Symphony II as standard.

I have read the installation guides however I am confused as to whether or not I will have to connect the cable behind my Speedo on the dash.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
If you get the correct adapter there is no ned for any additonal wire in your B6, except for the GPS antenna.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
2005_1 and newer will work, 2005 and won't.

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,350 Posts
I'm using a 2006_1 DVD in an H unit upgraded to SW 0500 - so I can't confirm it.

You'll be pretty lucky to find someone still using a DVD that old.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts