Audi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent few minutes googling and all I see is that there are 3 disks for Europe and none for North America.
Anybody in the know can point me to the right direction? What is the latest map update released for RNS-E in North America?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so after some more research I figured that this is the latest North American part number: 8P0060884DH which is supposed to be 2019/2020 maps and also rumored to have a 0230 firmware included. The problem is that this disk is unavailable anywhere in the country and is on back order with no estimated availability date directly from Germany/AUDI

·
Registered
1 Posts
so after some more research I figured that this is the latest North American part number: 8P0060884DH which is supposed to be 2019/2020 maps and also rumored to have a 0230 firmware included. The problem is that this disk is unavailable anywhere in the country and is on back order with no estimated availability date directly from Germany/AUDI
Please keep us posted if and when you find North American map updates. I am also looking for and am in need of the newer map.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts