The time has come for me to sell my Audi RS7 . This is definitely one of a kind and you will not find this model easily. It is considered the Exclusive Edition RS7 where Audi only made 50 total in 2016 . Here’s a link to learn a bit more and you can youtube these as well.

https://www.quattroworld.com/lifesty...usive-edition/

It is a Nardo Gray with Red/black Interior every option that was available in 2016 added to the vehicle other than Night Vision . This car comes fully loaded with everything you can think of including the full Carbon package in and out and the Bang & Olufsen sound system . I will have original window sticker posted in pics.

Interior & Exterior is in EXCELLENT shape and has been garaged in its time with me. Absolutely nothing wrong with this car. The 45k mile service was done by AUDI of Concord CA and the 55k mile service was done by a shop called Fremont Foreign Auto in Fremont CA.I promise how you see this car in pics is exactly what you will see in person but better. Reason I am selling is that I am in the market to purchase a home.

Almost every upgrade listed here is brand spanking new and I figured I was going to keep this car longer but I have other plans now.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call/text 925-639-6416 with further questions.

Upgrades consist of -

-Brand new 21x10.5 Vossen Matte Gunmetal Wheels

-Brand new 285/35/21 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires

-KW Height Adjustable Springs

-Brand New High Pressure Fuel Pumps

-Brand New Brake Pads

-Brand New Spark Plugs

STOCK RIMS and STOCK SUSPENSION will come in trunk when sold to new owner