Audi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have recently traded in my older A6 for the new A6 its a 3.0 V6 tdi Avant, it came with MMI sat nav etc. The dealer told me that it could not have an ipod factory fit, can anyone advise if there is a retro fit, it has a cd changer in the glove box.

Thanks in advance

Tom :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
You can fit an ipod option to the car. You have the choice of either the Audi AMI or the Dension 500 Gateway.

The Audi AMI will cost 599 euro's from kufatec, and the Dension gateway is about 419 euros.

THe AMI will require updated version of the MMI software and may need coding for the can gateway. The dension requireds no software coding.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much like the look of the Dension, do you know who sells it, and where did you fit it, (Glove box or Arm rest?)I bought a Ross Tech Key Com a couple of years ago having fitted my own RNSE system to my last Audi, so re coding should be no problem if I get the new codes for the new car set up.

Once again thanks for your help

Cheers

Tom :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Today I've made some picts of My GW 500 and Ipod Installation:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.