Audi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked befor, according to the guy at the Audi dealership, the relay that runs the air ride in my 2004 all road is labeled a 645, part number j403, however, there is no relay anywhere in the car labeled 645 lol, they have been gonna get back to me for 4 days lol, every time I call, they are "busy" iv been searching Internet forums for 4 days straight, front shocks are deflated, and compressor will not start, all fuses are intact! If anyone knows the relay number for me to check it, that would be awesom, if anyone has a picture of some kind, of the relay box, even better lol, and just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to get any thing freebie, I have the Audi service manual on my laptop, unfortunately, the laptop isn't usable Right now, also, the car shows no codes, I'm thinking compressor is probably dead, as are the air bags, I was just hoping to start with checking the easy things first. Thank you in advance for. Any help you All can offer =)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update! So I decided to try something on my own, and have an issue that I have not seen posted ANYWHERE, though I would share with yall, I decided to manually deflate the rear shocks, they were still holding air at lvl 3,mi let them fully deflate, reconnected the lines, and then took the car off the jacks, took it out of jack mode, started it up, and bam, everything working as intended, car inflated to max lvl, front and rear and as of right now 2 hours later still there and holding air, going to leave it over night and see if bags have gone back down in the morning, also, I did the soapy water test, no bubbles on anything, air bags, valve block connections, air shock connections, all bubble free lol, so now im wondering since the car had been deflating when turned off, and the valve block cylonoids are supposed to be normally closed when not
Powered, could the block be leaking? Or possibly a control unit fault, or just such a slow leak as to not be detectable yet, also of only one bag leaking, would both deflate? I would assume it would be only the one that was leaking, anyways maybe this will help someone else, thanks again for any help or advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts